The queen of questions is developing her skills on minutely basis. Sample 50 questions from recent times
1. What is earth quake?
2. Will there be earth quake in India?
3. Why there is no earth quake here?
4. Why no human lives in other planets?
5. What is the color of Neptune / Uranus?
6. Where will the sun be at night time?
7. Why is the moon following me everywhere?
8. Why does the moon’s shape change everyday?
9. Why the clouds are sometimes white and sometimes black?
10. How can we sometimes see moon at daytime but cannot see sun at nighttime?
11. What will happen when you go near the sun?
12. Do these clouds go to India?
13. Can we walk along with these clouds to reach India?
14. Will there be bed in India to sleep?
15. How big will it be?
16. How can everyone in the family sleep in that bed?
17. If everyone sleeps in different room then will there be lot of bedrooms in India?
18. Is India house very big?
19. How do people sleep in floor?
20. What is a mat?
21. How big will the mat be?
22. What is 1-way?
23. Can there be a 3-way, 4-way, 5-way?
24. Why do we call some road as avenues and some road as streets?
25. Why are we not calling 70 as “seventy zero” when we can call 71 as “seventy one”?
26. Why pigeons don’t have jacket?
27. What will they do when they feel cold?
28. Where will the baby pigeon stay?
29. Why there is no red/green pigeon?
30. Why babies cannot speak?
31. How will a baby say when it feels hungry?
32. Do babies wear slippers when they sleep?
33. Why there are no leaves in the tree during winter?
34. Does it snow in India?
35. When will we go to India?
36. Why do you ask me to eat vegetables every day?
37. Can we eat leaves?
38. If we can eat spinach why not other leaves?
39. Why is “K” silent in “Knife”? Why at all “K” in this word?
40. What is Republic Day?
41. When is it Republic Day at US?
42. Why is it only holiday at India for Republic Day?
43. When will I become a mummy?
44. How much old will you and daddy be when I become 10 years old?
45. Can I work in your office next to you when I am ready to work?
46. What work do you do at office?
47. Is daddy and you are working in same office?
48. What will your manager say if you go late to work?
49. Why do you pack boxes for both of you every day?
50. Last but not the least. The famous question, few minutes after dumping everything inside “did I eat my dinner today?”
Enough is enough the list is endless.
If you are tired of reading the questions imagine my situation I need to address these questions every day. You can see that most of the times the next question is framed from my previous answer. She is driving my nuts. I am thinking twice no no thrice before answering her. Like mom like daughter. I heard that I was like this in my childhood. Now, I realize that it is easy to ask questions. I hear my mom happily singing “Anubhavi rani anubhavi”