I am extremely sorry for taking up this tag so late Vanitha. My target was to finish this before I face you on your D day 🙂 Not that I was very busy but I admit it was my laziness. Without further ado to make my guilt disappear here I jump into the tag
1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
The day I was campus recruited. One of the best thing happened in my life.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Quite a few though I am not sure if I would really change them given a chance. Life is all about unexpected things isn’t it?
3. What movie or TV character you think you resemble most in personality?
No one in specific. Naanga avlo azhagu ellam illaingo (Eng: I am not that pretty looking) 🙂
4. What movie or TV character would you really like to be like?
Recently I have been admiring the character of veteran actor Mouli in tamil TV serial Nadhaswaram.
Movie – I have admired many time to time but don’t remember them now.
5. If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Ummmm after deep thinking I declare it as nobody. I always believe in giving another chance and cannot get away with anyone forever.
6. Name one habit you want to change in your self.
Can it be two pleaseee? Addiction to Coffee and Cry at drop of a feather.
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Vie (thanks Vie for tagging me)
9. Why do you Blog? Answer in one sentence.
I blog about my daughter.. Just a way to record all her special moments and my experiences as a mother.
10. Name at least 3 bloggers to send this Meme to then inform them.
Wonderful!!! Thank you Anitha.
pleasure is mine.. 🙂
Thank u so much for tagging me Ani 🙂
I cry at the drop of a feather too 😛 Improved quite a bit in recent times, but still 😉
I like ur answer for 5 🙂
🙂 I know you are quite busy with some good stuff but come on pick up the tag now for the “Me” time…
Pingback: Ani tagged me! « life under the sky