I have been tagged by Scribby and even before I attempt I must admit that its going to be very difficult what with controversial post, popular post et al..
Anyways let me give it my best try
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category. The links are:
– Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 or more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
Here is my list
beautiful post – take a break.. let me dig my archive and come back soon. Okay here they are in no particular order
1. Letter to Adi on her last birthday – Happy 6th
2. A happy happy post – no better way to start the day
3. All of my just 4 smile series.. – https://anisnest.wordpress.com/category/just4smile/ . This tag helped me to realize that the just4smile moments are becoming lesser and lesser as she is growing.. Sighhh.. Why do kids grow?
popular post – Thanks to the stats..
Its Button crafts by comments and parota by WP search stats.
controversial post – Pass. This blog mostly revolves around my daughter and her activities.. So, I don’t think I wrote any controversial post so far.. May be Adi will write something someday if she starts owning this space 😉
helpful post – Again there will be very few posts that will be helpful from this space. I have started this blog just to record the cute happenings and milestones of Adi’s life.. However, after deep digging I found few posts than can be claimed as helpful from my perspective
1. Pongal series – What better time than posting it now with Pongal coming up in next two days. I am missing Pongal celebration at my native big time. So, there was a lame attempt last year to capture the details of my decade ago elaborate pongal celebrations.
Pongal – Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3 – Can’t these posts be tagged as knowledge transfer to next gen?
2. Jack-o-lantern – There are umpteen tutorials online but again my small attempt to explain step by step procedure to make simple Jack-o-lanters.
3. Oh wait how about my school lunch menu page. Its a little old though. Will update it soon with more ideas.
A post whose success surprised you – Its button craft again. I never thought it will win the artsy craftsy challenge that month.
A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved – Pass again.. Honestly I don’t think any of my post deserves attention. Its just a personal blog and I hardly discuss social issues or general topics in this blog..
The post that you are most proud of – Ah this is easy.. All posts under the category “at her best” are my proud rather show off posts 🙂
Now, its passing on time.. With most of you already tagged I would like to pass on the tag to below six people. Please take this if you are not tagged already