Riddle time – comment moderation is enabled and answers will be published tomorrow
1. A girl went to NY on horse on a Friday. It took her three days to come back and she came back on Friday. How is that possible?
2. What will a bear say when it is offered dessert?
3. Why does it take long time for the pirates to learn English alphabets?
4. Which alphabet is very cool?
5. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
6. Who is the king of the classroom?
7. Why did the boy study in the airplane?
8. What two things can you never eat for supper?
9. Who un-invented the airplane?
10. What do you call the event where spiders get married?
11. What happens once in a month, twice in a moment and never in a hundred years?
12. What has rings but no fingers?