- So far so good.. LHB is an easy maintance guy who cries only if he needs something and can be pacified within minutes. All you have to do is put him on your shoulders and pat for few minutes. I guess he has taken after his mom’s genes what say 😉
- Akka has given him a sweet pet name that we have decided to use at home. M did not agree to this name but the girls decided.
- LHB started responding at 2.5 months and gives that cute bokka vai* wide grin. Sometimes akka goes cross as he doesn’t respond to her consistently. He is turning to be a man of moods. He would simply stare at you if he is not in mood no matter what you do to make him smile.
- I have started work this week and it feels beyond great to be back at my desk and reconnect with fellow colleagues.
- I am pumping at work and LHB is still on my milk. For first two days we used the freezer stash and now the routine is set to use the pumped milk next day. touchwood touchwood !!!! breast pump is a blessing. Seriously!!
- Amma is looking after LHB that gives me peace while staying away from home.
- Akka is doing good in general and if anyone wants to see a doting big sis please feel free to visit our home. She is playing the role at its best and outperforms herself every single day. Again touchwood touchwood !!!! M says I am speaking too soon and we should wait till the day LHB gets on to her nerves.
- Akka’s birthday is around the corner and I have got something up my sleeve. Hope I get to execute them and make her happy. Its a challenge for self too. fingers crossed. More details will follow after execution. Please wish me good luck.
- I am now enjoying the state of peace before the storm. Storm details are unknown yet but there is definitely one in next few months. I am literally cherishing every moment that will transform into beautiful memories.
- Our backyard has been cleaned by the new supervisor. His family took in charge recently and the elderly couple of the family are doing wonders to our backyard. I felt ashamed when they took turns in cleaning the yard. The husband spent one full day to clean and the wife spent another full day to plant flowers and decorate with a small red bench and other cute little stuffs. I will post a picture soon. They did barbecue last weekend inviting their friends and extended families. He keeps the common area sparking clean these days. Hats off to him and his wife. Their energy is something to learn.
- I have moved on to feedly. How about you guys?
- I started with “Ponniyin Selvan” but have suspended reading for a while as most part of time at home is spent by chatting with amma. Even after three months of staying together all day and night we have not run out of topic yet. I would never get these golden days back.
- I am still sleep deprived and looking for every little chance to drop down.
- Family’s recent addiction is Food Network. We watch Restaurant Impossible, Chopped, Cupcake Wars, Sweet Genius. Occasionally we watch the day shows like Paula’s cooking and Barefoot Contessa too. The height is Adi finishes her homework real fast to watch Sweet Genius. I wouldn’t call it as quality time but at least the family gets to spend one hour together in the living room chatting during ad breaks and guessing on who will win. I say this is far better than the girl watching disney channel teen sitcoms. To name a few of her favorites – Jessie, Austin & Ally, Good luck charlie, Dog with a blog, A.N.T farm, Shake it up and what not..
*bokka vai – In literal meaning its toothless mouth.