Maya, the eternal dreamer has tagged me with this award and I feel great. Maya is someone whom I adore for her style of writing and getting this award from her is a big honor for me. Thank you Maya!
Maya, I have got your miniature at home who says “Amma, get your grammar correct” when I make those silly mistakes while talking in English 🙂 She cannot stand grammar mistakes like you.
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you – Done
2. List the rules and display the award – Done
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
1. I love vatha kuzhambu or puli kuzhambu with white rice especially the one made with potato cubes and drumstick. I can eat it for every meal for infinite days.
2. I occasionally buy long earrings, necklaces to match my dress, wear them too but mostly remove it before stepping out of the home. Though I like to dress up, I am more comfortable with the age old amma’s small gold ring type earring and thin gold chain.
3. Have said it many times here before. I cry at the drop of a hat though I hate it to the core to shed tears for undeserved people/incidents. No improvement at all.
4. I had a huge, huge gang of friends during college and friends have been everything to me at one stage of life.
5. I am a sucker for simple pleasures of life like Adi hugging me as first thing in the morning, Stranger smiling at me, Getting into the train few microseconds before the door closes, elevator not stopping in between floors before I get down at work especially in the morning, getting a personal mail, spotting a billing counter where I am first in line and the list goes on.. I count my blessings very often..
6. I love the taste and flavor of mangoes but scared to eat them. My body doesn’t take it well and ends up getting body heat. A glass of milk after eating the mangoes doesn’t work for my body.
7. I wash my hands very often while cooking.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
I nominate all my readers/bloggers for this award as every blogger deserves the inspiring blogger award. Its okay if you have already received, please accept it from me too and write 7 facts about yourself.
Would love to read it.
12. Ashreya Mom
17. Little Fingers
I did my best to collect the blogger’s name. Please pardon me with all your heart if I have missed your name above and accept this blog. As I said, every blogger truly deserves the inspiring blogger award.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you – Done. I mean the display part. I am already an ardent follower of Maya’s blog.
Yayyyyyyyyy I got it tooooo. . Yesssssas
Congrats to yiu toooo. . I will surly show it off its not everyday I get nominated. .
thanks Bikram and yes I am waiting to read more about you 🙂
OMG !! I’am speechless…. Thank u so so much for nominating me…. This is my first and I’am so happy 🙂 …. And congratulations to you too ….
I am glad that its your first and wishes to get many more 🙂
Awesome, Ani. Thanks for taking this up! I am also like you in point 2. I buy a lot of pee-porukku but ultimately settle with my small stud and chain! 🙂
small studs and chains are cute no? Thank you again for nominating me Maya!
Wow… 30 bloggers!!! That’s some list. Yesterday I spent half an hour to list 11 bloggers 😐
Thank you Ani, for nominating me. Will take up in sometime 🙂
🙂 yes yes do it soon.. illana Maya madhiri naanum kanavulae vandhu torture pannuvaen 🙂
Naa eppo kanuvula vandhen? :O
BM oru post-lae Maya Maya ennai tag panitanga-nnu polambalae? naa kuda film name wrong-a guess panninaene(addhulae enna oru perumai).. Oh may be adhu thungama irukava? jorry conbuse ayitaen..
Congrats Ani 🙂
5 – Awww so nice 🙂
2 – I have so many of them that I am yet to inaugurate too 😛 They are neatly arranged in their shelves and that’s about it 🙂
thanks Swaru.. very busy these days? not many posts from you? come back to blogging madam..
Thanks Ani for passing on the award. Chey I miss those times when friends meant everything to us.
my pleasure Tharani.. adhu oru kana kaalam illa?
Thank you so much for nomianting… You really made my day, This was a pleasant surprise first thing in the morning 🙂
and your comment made me smile widely and happy 🙂
Try eating curd rice after mangoes..or even drink a glass of mor..it should work 🙂
and cry at the drop of a hat..its me 🙂
oh ok.. will try that next time..
Pingback: Tagged… again!! | Bingo's Mom
Pingback: Very inspring blog and Sunshine award | Little Fingers Life