- 3 days in a row to Gym at 5am. My morning routine rocks. The instructor was right. He said you will have a good day and I am so far having one. The days I make it to Gym sets in the right spirit to start the day but the effort it takes to wake up at 430 still is humongous. Did I say? I signed up for team training. Paying a hefty amount every month and its one year contract. So, just can’t give up. Its been more than 6 months I follow this morning routine at least 3 times a week but I have still not turned into a morning person.
- On days I don’t make it to Gym I sleep till the last last minute. No biological clock when it comes to sleeping in the morning especially when you see two tiny bodies curled up next to you and its cold outside. All you want to do it sneak between the two and curl along with them. Bliss. I can never be a morning person. Even if I go to bed at 8.
- Working from home after two weeks. What do I do first once the clan is out? I clean the living room and kitchen. Not spic and span but a decent one that pleases my eyes. Then I sit down with my tea, login to work with songs in the background. Bliss again!
- I have a folder in my browser as “Everyday Must”. It has links to my bank accounts, gmail, Adi’s school portal and LHB’s school blog. These are links I must visit everyday as soon as I login to work. Today, the grades shown in Adi’s school portal were very impressive. The girl is surely giving her 110%. Can’t be more proud of her. LHB’s school blog somedays features videos that I watch right away just to boost my energy for the day. Its always a delight to watch the cute kids do cute things in the video especially this girl M 😉 Oh you thought I watch videos to see LHB? It is more to see this girl M and I see LHB too 😉
- Mondays and Thursdays are tough mornings as Adi has to be at school by 7:30am. She is mostly late by couple of minutes and the family blames it on me. Today, I made everything ready before time, packed egg fried rice for her lunch, even helped her with some stuff and she left on time 🙂
- The day is just starting and already I feel so good. Have few things to handle today. Hope to get them done and retire early. Tomorrow is my free day 🙂 I earned it. I can wake up late, LHB is home, no classes and not much errands to run. But, I have the PTA for LHB that can tally for everything else. I am nervous about this meet **fingers crossed**
“I can never be a morning person. Even if I go to bed at 8.” – story of my life 😦
Congrats to Adi … good job girl !! Today I made egg fried rice for Daughter’s lunch too 🙂 …. you sounded so energetic and positive today !! Keep going with the positivity Ani !!
thank you MTW.. it is some days that draws energy from you and other days like this that gives you so much energy. hope you are doing well. how is little girl? any vacation plans for winter holidays?
Such a positive post Ani.. I feel energised reading your post. Also, from your words, I think I also have started to have a crush on M girl. 😉 And I am stealing your idea of making everyday musts folder. 😀 *runs away with the idea*
ha haa.. anyone who gets a glimpse of this girl will get an instant crush on her such is her cuteness and energy 🙂 🙂
You have so much energy Ani. Keep rocking. 5 Mani lam enaku nadu rathiri😆😆
enakkum nadu rathiri dhaan ma but whattudododo no choice!!
Yaarunga andha M? Enakke pakkanum pola irukku! 😉😉
Photo kanbikaraen when we meet 😊
I call myself a morning person. I can wake up early for everything else except gym. I just somehow never like going to gym.so kudos to you! Tomorrow will be an awesome day too…
Also, now I really realllyyy want to ser this M. You seem to have a beeeg crush on her 😆😆
ha haaa yes yes beeeeg beeeegggg crush 🙂 🙂
thank you.. have you tried pairing up with a friend? try that
Where are your feet lady?! I’m always so in awe of you Ani. Do you secretly get a few extra hours than the rest of us?
not really Seema. I lag in many things. It is just some days like this are super energetic.