- Waking up at 4:29am and picking up the phone to see the time change to 4:30, the time you set the alarm for.
- Having an evening chit chat with blog friend Indu – LHB’s dosa aunty and my tea/cake rusk girl. Hope you don’t mind our impromptu show ups.
- Saying NO to cheese cake at work. This miracle happened yesterday and I want this to be recorded here. Though it was not “on the spot” happy moment, it made me feel so proud and happy later. I can now save those calories to gulp down some other junk right? Right!!
- Forgetting LHB’s backpack at home but promptly taking the gifts we packed for his classmates and teachers. Hey we got our priorities right and that is what the teacher said too 😀 😀
- Seeing the boy dance away to glory at the dance event organized by his school for Valentine’s day.
- LHB hugging, kissing everyone at home in the morning, wishing happy valentine’s day but treating me extra special with this necklace. I am wearing it all day 😀
😁😁 as the teacher said priorities should be right.. ha ha ha
The necklace looks lovely… ans yesssssss small steps too in sayimg no to those calories 👍👍👍
yes.. but you know what I make it such a big deal that all those calories will be tallied in double in just matter of few hours.. that’s me!!
I’m with you in relocation of calories. It’s fun and makes one feel so cool (at least for a while😉 )
So glad LHB had a great time & that necklace is adorable
🙂 🙂 thank you ME!