Yesterday was a perfect day after a long time..
- We all woke up late, had late breakfast (crispy dosas with red chutney and molaga podi)
- Adi and LHB put up tent in living room, arranged it with board games, snacks and I let her dream come true by granting permission to order pizza for lunch.
- Gorged on pizza topped with pinnapple/jalapeno, chicken/onion combos and hershey’s soft baked cookie cake.
- Watched a movie in the afternoon without disruption while rest of the clan had a siesta.
- Nice long hot shower. It is a luxury these days!
- Visited friend’s home in the evening
- Had masala chai at their home and then we all headed out to bowling
- Non stop chit chat with friend while kids had fun at bowling centre.
- Go to an Indian restaurant for dinner at 10pm and ordering like 10+ dishes just when they were about to close the kitchen.
- Have sweet pan and kashmiri pink tea on the way back to friend’s home.
- Continue with chit chat while watching LHB dance to tamil video songs at their home.
- Arriving home at 1am.
Perfect day 🙂 🙂