- Day started in gym at 5am. Happy to break the break and restart the routine.
- Work – changes are around the corner and its moving as expected.
- Chat – Had a nice chat with a friend after a long time.
- LHB – We pre cut some shapes and collected all supplies needs for tomorrow’s craft session. Spent almost 2 hours with LHB in the evening with undivided attention.
- Adi was not upset with me in the evening and we are back to normal (read the reason in angry part)
- Wait game was over with one of Adi’s thing as she finally cracked it today (code word: thingy mobob). Don’t ask me what it is.
- LHB watching tamil kuthu songs in the evening and dancing along. He didn’t ask for kids shows and happily settled with watching songs. Guess that’s my gene in action 🙂
- It is past 10pm, kitchen sink is overflowing but here I am drafting this post. On usual evenings I don’t touch my laptop after coming back home and would have dozed off by now. I love this blog and writing here makes me truly happy.
- Adi woke very late in spite of numerous wake up calls and missed the school bus. I lost my cool when she came back home and said I can’t drop her today. That she has to wait till all of us get ready and step out. We will drop her on the way to LHB’s school and that means she will miss first 2 periods and have to get late pass at school. I seriously wanted to teach her a lesson today but M took over the situation and dropped her at school on time. I thought she will be mad at me for that five minutes of non stop shouting I did in the name of gyan. I felt very bad for my act during the day. I could have very well passed down the same message in a lower tone. Wish I can do better with my resolution for this year!!
- My work friend’s friend passed away today due to cancer. I packed some pongal for my friend and we were about to meet during lunch time. She texted the news to me while I was approaching office and said she is going to take the day off. So, I went straight to her desk and she was totally broken. We went to the rest room and she cried it out loud for a solid five minutes when I gave her a tight long hug! I gave the food boxes, accompanied her till lobby and requested her to stay with some friend’s who can comfort her. She couldn’t get over it as it all happened too fast and the friend died in a different state. She has written a letter to her dying friend and about to mail it today. She said the friend was more like a mother to her! I just told her I couldn’t hug her enough and kept checking on her for rest of the day.
- LHB got a note from school that he is finding it difficult to understand a math concept. I am trying but don’t think I am helping him enough. He runs to another room the minute I say study time. Any amount of cajoling or pampering is not working! How do I make this boy do his homework? Adi says I just have to wait with patience and he will voluntarily start doing all his work the day he realizes the importance of it! I sincerely hope this realization reaches him sooner than later!
- Some people at work just exist to annoy you with their narrow mind and negative attitude. Its disgusting when they sugar coat words in front of you and bad mouth about you behind your back!! Sighh!!!!
- The change our family expects in this summer engulfs me with unknown fear. Change is good but this one I am still not sure if I should feel happy or sad about it. I experience extreme mixed emotions about this change with one day being happy about it, another day feeling proud, another day filled with fear. Today was the fear day!!
Good night to all!
Big bear hugs Ani. Now that you wrote down everything I hope your mind is clear. Have a good sleep. Everything will be alright. As Anne says “Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it”
– Don’t know why, but this post reminds me of Inside Out.
– I am already scared of teenage years.
– All d best for the change Ani.
All the very best for the change Ani. Whatever it is hope it turns out to be the best decision you made.. Hugs!
Warm tight hugs to you Ani !! All the very best for the changes ahead … I know we stress a lot where a change is concerned, just do your part and let things go that are beyond your control … most of all be positive…. I’m sure everything will be fine !!
All is well sollunga Ani!