Thank you all for your encouraging positive comments. I am working on lifting my spirit up and stay focused on things that need my attention. Its okay for the dark thoughts to come and go, its even okay if tears flow down, just let it flow or wipe it and continue to do what you do. Don’t sulk and give in to negative emotions!! I am repeating to myself often!
Kids have resumed school today after 10 days and I am able to breathe easy. Naughty LHB took his own time to get ready and made me drop him at school!!
Just for laugh:
Amma: LHB, please come over to take your medicine
LHB: Arghhhhh!!! Its that time again!!
Amma: LHB, please da, Amma paavam da, please come and take your medicines da
LHB: Amma, you don’t understand. My life! My choice! I can choose to not drink the medicine
Amma: **passing out instantly** and Adi rolling on the floor laughing..
If only Amma had even 5% of this wisdom!! My life, My choice it seems…
Adi and I were laughing over it for rest of the day by randomly saying “My life, my choice” and she kept mocking me “You don’t understand Amma”!!
- Adi attended a sweet 16 surprise party at old neighborhood.
- LHB and I killed time at Chuck e cheese while the girl was partying
- LHB won second place in a cub scout boat race. Don’t ask me how many participated 🙂 its 3!
- Adi attended “Make a blanket” event at the temple. They made blankets to be distributed to terminally ill children at the hospital.
- Quick stop at friend’s home to wish their daughter for her birthday.
- I have started watching “Super singer junior” and had a very good laugh. Though I don’t like the way the kids are engaged, some lighter moments and laughter is guaranteed and I need them very much right now!!
We spent a solid 3 hours in making this boat last weekend. LHB chose to paint them red and blue.
Hugs and love to you all.