I would have refreshed reader like 15 million times (LHB’s slang these days) today in the hope to see some new posts.
Then thought, what if others are also doing the same? So, decided to write a post 🙂 Its my lame reason to connect with you all and justify this post 🙂
Let’s just continue to write as long as the heart wants. who is game? You don’t have to write every day. Just write when you feel like it! ok?
I forgot to mention few more things in my previous post
I want to thank Tharani for introducing me to many things on the internet that stayed with me.
- Intermittent fasting – I have been doing this for more than a year now. I do 14 hours on most days and go beyond on some days! This has helped me to maintain my weight! Added bonus is wrapping up Kitchen early!
- OPOS cooking – Attalysis is the best technique. Now, I make roti’s at home and very happy with the results.
- Luke Coutinho’s youtube channel – I love his videos and how he ends every video with a perfect message “Eat smart, move more, sleep right and breathe deep”. If only we follow this consistently!
- Headspace Guide to Meditation Netflix show – In my watch list but I am pretty sure it will be good as its recommended by T.
On the last day of blogathon, I learned how to add emojis when you comment/write a blog post from laptop.
There are two ways:
- Keyboard shortcut – For Mac it’s control + command + space, for Windows it’s window logo key + . (Thanks to Visha for sharing this shortcut 💕)
- Right click inside the comment box and you will see an option as “Emoji & Symbols” 😎 😎
Looking forward to the comments now 😁